Another year has come and gone, once more filled with travels and new experiences. As always, each trip had it's ups and downs but here is a (late) round up of my favorite moments this year.
1. Getting engaged "officially" in the deserted Balinese rice fields
The biggest surprise this year, and one of the reasons for my lack of updates (along with the internet suddenly giving up on us for what felt like an absolute age) was when my boyfriend proposed. I won't go on with any kind of soppy story, but since we had already discussed marriage (neither of us being particularly predisposed to it) and agreed that it made sense, I totally didn't see it coming. And he fooled me all the way till the end- he got down on one knee with the excuse of taking a picture of me...
2. Getting my open-water license
4. Surfing - or at least standing on the moving board for a whole 2 seconds together
3. Being awed again and again by the unbelievable beauty of nature
4. Speaking of "home"...
5. Seeing the seasons change
6. Watching the days go by
I am so grateful to have found someone to share my dreams and passions with. I feel blessed to be able to follow my hearts desires and to explore the world we live in. I wish you all a great 2014!