Google+


The Maldives

03/02/2014

UNBELIEVABLY BLUE WATERS + WHITE SANDS = PURE RELAXATION
The Maldives had been on my Top 3 Places to Visit list since I was in high school. So it's actually quite surprising that it was such an impulse trip. I'm not sure I really knew what to expect. I think I was just waiting to be blown away. And although it was an absolutely stunning place and I was able to see such amazing underwater wildlife, it didn't live up to my expectations. I guess I'm more interested in exploring and discovering rather than just relaxing and taking it easy. In any case, it was definitely a place of self-discovery.
If you're thinking about going to the Maldives, please check out these tips before you book anything. It might not be the place for you and you could go on 2 or 3 other trips with the money you'd spend here.

No comments :

Post a Comment