Google+


The Amalfitan Coast

28/02/2012

amalfi travel



The Amalfitan coast is one of the most breath-taking places I have been to. I absolutely loved the dramatic cliffs with the pastel-colored buildings perched on top of them. The sun always bathed the cliffs in a lovely golden glow.

Inspiration
  • the sun-bathed cliffs
  • the gold and green cathedral
  • the huge lemons
  • the delicate purple wisteria
  • The Talented Mr Ripley
  • A Good Woman

Packing List
The cliffs I love mean a lot of ups and downs when it comes to walking. The charm of the place also comes from the narrow, cobbled streets. So keep that in mind when packing shoes. And although I am a big fan of maxi dresses, this is perhaps the ONLY time you'll hear me say it's better to leave them at home - unless you're willing to risk tripping on your hem as you climb steep slopes and stairs, or sweep up the floor as you come down. Nothing to tight or heavy, mainly cottons and jerseys.


No comments :

Post a Comment